You know you are a beader ………..
This post is for the blog carnival at the Jewelry Artisans Community and theme this month is: You know you are a beader …………..
There are many things pointing you in that direction, for me it’s:
- Waking up in the middle of the night because I have to write down or draw a desigh that popped in my head.
- Forgetting to eat because Im working o a difficult piece.
- My hubby complaining that there is no more food in the house.
- Browsing ebay or aliexpress for hours to look for the perfect deal on some beads or gemstones.
- Finding beads in my bed, the sofa and or the kitchen drawers. Even in the pockets of my clothes.
- My hubby was feeling neglected because I spend more time at my design table then with him (he got used to it by now btw) 🙂
- When you are in the hardware store together with your hubby and you automatically start looking for items you can use for beading (believe me there are a lot of them) 🙂
- Going through my hubbies toolbox to find a tool you can use.
- Collecting all the left over electric wires from hubby to use in the next project.
- Having subscriptions on several you tube channels with beading tutorials.
- have a massive collection of dowloaded magazines and tutorials.
- Have massive collection of beads, wires, findings etc.
- Going to thriftstores to look for some special items you can’t find anywhere else.
- Have a pinterest account just to store all the pin’s related to beading so you can keep some of your harddisk space free.
So you know you are a beader when all of the above and more fit you.
Here are a “few” of the images with bead humor I collected from the internet over the years.
I would love to hear why think you know you are a beader, so feel free to leave comment.
I will be adding the links from our other JAC members when available.
Al mijn creaties kunnen in mijn galerijen gevonden worden.
Indien er vragen zijn, schroom dan niet om even een berichtje te sturen.