You know you are a beader ………..
This post is for the blog carnival at the Jewelry Artisans Community and theme this month is: You know you are a beader …………..
There are many things pointing you in that direction, for me it’s:
- Waking up in the middle of the night because I have to write down or draw a desigh that popped in my head.
- Forgetting to eat because Im working o a difficult piece.
- My hubby complaining that there is no more food in the house.
- Browsing ebay or aliexpress for hours to look for the perfect deal on some beads or gemstones.
- Finding beads in my bed, the sofa and or the kitchen drawers. Even in the pockets of my clothes.
- My hubby was feeling neglected because I spend more time at my design table then with him (he got used to it by now btw) 🙂
- When you are in the hardware store together with your hubby and you automatically start looking for items you can use for beading (believe me there are a lot of them) 🙂
- Going through my hubbies toolbox to find a tool you can use.
- Collecting all the left over electric wires from hubby to use in the next project.
- Having subscriptions on several you tube channels with beading tutorials.
- have a massive collection of dowloaded magazines and tutorials.
- Have massive collection of beads, wires, findings etc.
- Going to thriftstores to look for some special items you can’t find anywhere else.
- Have a pinterest account just to store all the pin’s related to beading so you can keep some of your harddisk space free.
So you know you are a beader when all of the above and more fit you.
Here are a “few” of the images with bead humor I collected from the internet over the years.
I would love to hear why think you know you are a beader, so feel free to leave comment.
I will be adding the links from our other JAC members when available.